2.1. Use of services. You can use the service either as a registered user or an unregistered user. However, you can not use the services either as a registered or unregistered user, if you have not reached the statutory age for contracting or if you do not have the authority to accept this agreement.
2.3. User obligations. By using the services, you represent and guarantee that (A)all the registration information you provide is accurate and truthful; (B) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (C) You are at least 18 years old and you have the opportunity and authority to enter into this Agreement; And (D) your use of the services does not violate any other laws or regulations.
2.4. Registration, Billing. To register as a user, you must create an account on the site, after the required registration procedure and instructions. Create a user account for free. However, in order to have access to certain paid services, you will need to provide payment details. As a registered user, you agree to notify us of any changes concerning your payment details immediately.
2.5. Login and password. You are responsible for maintaining the information confidentiality necessary to access and work with your user account, including your login, password or security question or phrase, as appropriate.
2.6. User obligations. You are responsible for all the following actions regarding the usage of the services:
- maintaining the security of your account and all the actions in your account;
- maintaining detailed information about the account, including the email address and payment information and updating such information as soon as it has been changed;
- access to services as well as payments to third parties (for example, an Internet service provider or airtime);
- purchase of equipment required for access to services.
2.7. Prohibited to Use. You are strictly prohibited from using the services in any of the following ways or for any of the following purposes:
- Illegal Goals. You can not use the services for any illegal or unauthorized purposes, including with infringement of copyrights or other laws applicable in or applicable to you.
- No Intervention. You can not use the services to the detriment of the services. You will not download or distribute viruses or any other destructive programs. The restriction in this section applies to any activity that interferes with normal operation or attempts to interfere with the normal operation of the services, including by hacking, deleting, increasing or changing the usage limit of services.
- Resolution is required. You can not rent, resell and sub-license the services of our website without our prior permission(except for the cases authorized by your paid subscription plan), copy, distribute (including by framing any of the services on the website), modify, improve translate, copy and sell. Do not decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to obtain the source code, remove, hide or modify copyright information. Do not make changes to another site so that other users falsely take it as payment for the services of the site kparser.com; Do not give access to third parties.
- Inquiries. You agree not to transmit more than 10 Requests in 1 second from one unique IP address, no more than 10 simultaneous requests from 1 user, or no more than 2 simultaneous export requests.
- Automatic Queries. All automatic requests are denied.
2.8. Special access and testing. If you are invited or you have access to beta testing of new tools and resources that are not available to our users in general (“closed beta”), then you should not expect the continued availability of these new tools and resources. Any access to beta testing of new tools and resources, if necessary, is provided in the case of your agreement not to disclose information about these new tools and resources, or your experience with them to third parties.
2.9. Appointment. The User can not assign, transfer, exchange any of his rights or obligations under this Agreement or the User’s account unless expressly authorized by the “Common”. Any violation of the above limitations is the basis for the immediate termination of the User account. To change the access as part of a corporate subscription to services, we may require you to explain in detail the changes in your circumstances, along with confirmation of employment and other reasonable information and relevant documents.
2.10. Cancellation of Registration. You can delete the account at any time. Please note that this will delete all of your data and information stored on shared servers, and the service provider will not be liable for such loss of data. All expenses amended before the cancellation of registration will not be reimbursed.
2.11. Termination of the contract of service. The Service Provider reserves the right to disable any user account due to abusive or fraudulent activities, for failure to comply with this Agreement, or for any other reason at its discretion.