What is the blog name generator?Deciding how to name a blog can be really challenging for most people. So many important things to consider: ordinary or creative name? Brand or keyword-oriented? How to buy a domain and is it available? All these difficulties can be solved quickly. When starting a new blog, it’s easy to come up with a name with Kparser blog name generator. Our free tool can generate thousands of unique and creative name ideas based on the keyword you entered.
How to find blog name ideas?Here are the most challenging things to consider before naming your blog:
- What are your main goals? Choose the niche you have the experience and thoughts to share with future readers.
- Mark your target audience. Make the research on who will be interested in your blog. Then it will be easier to know how to name your blog based on the information you received.
- Is your blog about the brand? It’s a really important question you need to answer. If you want to build and promote your brand or business, your blog can be a great helper. But remember brand-based names do not explicitly state what the blog is about. It’s best if the names are easy to remember and spell.
- Consider keyword-based names. If you have a keyword-based blog name, you can easily improve the visibility of your blog in SERP.
- Analyze your competitors. Pick the most popular blogs in your niche and analyze what are their blog names are about. Then it will be easier to choose your own one.
- Paste word or keyword you want to be included;
- Add some creativeness that personalizes you or your business better;
- Press “Start” button;
- Choose your perfect name!
- Check if the domain of your future website is available.
How to come up with a good blog name?Blogs are made for engaging readers into the niche they are about. It doesn’t matter if your site is about fitness, travel, lifestyle or fashion, the golden rule is – always provide useful and informative content to your audience. So take some time to brainstorm the blog name ideas your audience will find useful. Instead of going for either keyword or brand-based names, you can combine them and use both – keyword and a unique brand name. When naming your personal website, use these general rules
- be short but creative;
- don’t use unknown words;
- consider the brand or keyword-oriented strategy;
- explore your future audience;
- analyze competitors and find strengths.
Identify the best keywords without Google Keyword Planner: KParser: https://t.co/tg9Nt8sbw5— Michele Smorgon (@maxOz) August 22, 2017
Kparser — new free keyword searcher sounds potent.https://t.co/QZrkint2SG— Kevin Donnellon (@MacaliComm) June 19, 2017